COVID Resources and Information
Maui County Proclamation 9-15-21……….. Page 1
About the Vaccinations…………Page 2
About the Spread of the Disease…………Page 3
COVID-19 Resources…………Page 4
Maui County Proclamation 9-15-21
- Vaccination verification or negative COVID test result (<48 hours) for indoor dining, GYMS, bars
- Restaurant, bar and gym capacity limited to 50%
- Outdoor dining and take-out available to those without vaccine verification
- Restaurants and bars to close at 10pm
- Full vaccinations or weekly negative testing for all employees of businesses impacted by this proclamation
- Face masking are continued to be required in public settings with the exception of being outdoors
- Indoor social gatherings limited to 5
- Outdoor social gatherings limited 10
Due to the new proclamation in effect as of 9-15-21, the state has launched the Hawaii SMART Health Card for digital vaccination verification.
Here’s how the Hawaiʻi SMART Health Card works:
- Go to the Hawaiʻi Safe Travels Digital Platform, https://travel.hawaii.gov.
- Create an account or use your existing account.
- Click on the SMART Health Card logo.
- Take a picture of your vaccination card and upload it.
- Enter your vaccination information.
- If you are a parent or guardian and have COVID-19 vaccination records for minors, upload each digital vaccine record request separately.
- Once validated by the system, you will receive a QR code that you may present to business and establishments that require proof of vaccination status.
For those who are members of our Integrative Fitness Center, THIS LAW IMPACTS YOUR IFC MEMBERSHIP. If you have any questions regarding your membership please email us at IFC@napuuwai.org.
For a visual step by step on how to set up your Hawai’i SMART Health Card, view the images below.